The submission round is coming to an end. Start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative SMEs be fast to submit your solutions to Europe’s leading competition in smart building and smart construction. 4 categories are awaiting your innovations: Planning | Construction | Operations & Environment.
All completed submissions will be peer-viewed and voted on by a jury board of industry experts, following 6 judging guidelines: degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, and required investment.
The TOP12 Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovators 2021 will benefit from grand prizes that boost your business to the next level, including:
- Official pitching slot at BIM World MUNICH on 23 November 2021.
- Connection with the BIM World ecosystem featuring major key players and experts in Europe and German speaking regions (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)
- Brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage
- Direct transfer to the 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® with a cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European IoT solution only)
- Placement in the Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
Following former superstars PURE Applikationen GmbH & Co. KG – 3D house configurator of residential homes with live price display, aurivus GmbH – simplification and automation of Scan-To-BIM using AI software, and Evercam Ltd. – smart construction cameras, enter the competition today and become the industry leading game changers tomorrow.
SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION NOW!
Participation is free of charge.
The online submission portal will close on 2 October 2021 (23:59 PST)