The pitch and award ceremony held on November 28th at BIM World MUNICH featured the Top 40 Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovators of 2023, chosen from a pool of more than 150 solutions representing over 50 countries.
Following these pitches, a live jury evaluated innovations based on innovation level, go-to-market approach, commercial potential, and sustainability, ultimately announcing the Top 8 Smart Building/Smart Construction companies.
COBOD International, ecoworks, Hysopt, GeoVisual Interactive, SE3 Labs , minimass, Sodex Innovations and BeiT.
These Top 8 companies then competed in the Grand Pitch & Award Ceremony at the Congress State 1 at BIM World MUNICH on 29th of November, undergoing the same criteria-based evaluation by a live jury. The winners of the 6th Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovation World Cup were then selected.
Congratulations to all 40 Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovators for their remarkable contributions and innovative solutions showcased at the event.
- BeiT – Streamlining Property Operations with Real-Time Energy and Tenant Data
- BIM&Scan – OpenOp: Open-standards Life-cycle Operations cloud-based digital-twin platform!
- BIM6D-POWERBIM – DigitalTwin for lifecycle asset performance
- BPS International GmbH – End-to-End Solution for energy efficiency and technical operations optimization
- Cobod International A/S – 3D Construction printing
- Crafthunt – Europe’s largest platform for construction jobs
- DIMES8 – Schedules non-deterministic,non- probabilistic, but dependent
- ecoworks – Serial renovation through innovation and automation
- GeoVisual Interactive – Digital Twins through automation and integration of all datasources
- Hysopt – Solving the disconnect between HVAC-engineering and BIM-modeling
- Innoway R&D Kft. – A new light for your environment safety
- Intega Design – SuCri connects Plant 3D® and steel construction
- LastBIM – Simplify model attribution with smart LOIN definitions
- Letusense pvt ltd – Elevating Buildings with Intelligent IoT Harmony
- LivAir GmbH – The smartest indoor air quality system
- Morta – customisable dynamic trackers for construction
- minimass – minimum construction for maximum development
- Nomitech – CellBIM brings your BIM and 2D design files directly inside Microsoft Excel® Spreadsheets
- Nova Spraytec – Semi-automatic interior painting robot
- OpenSpace – The visual time machine for your construction project
- Phare Technologies US LLC – Hazardous environment risk mitigation solution
- POWER PATH DOO – BIM software solution for the power lines
- RDS-BIM – Full-cycle automatisation platform for construction design in BIM
- reebuild GmbH – With reebuild’s workflow tools, automate administrative processes and reclaim 10 hours per week, per user
- RooUz – RoofUz turns roofs into sustainable apartments
- SE3 Labs – Insights from 3D Twins that can talk
- Sensfix – Do-It-Yourself Digital Maintenance Platform
- Sodex Innovations – Future Blueprint for Construction Data Management
- Stavario – Reduce cost. Save time. Build smart
- Structure Pal – Concrete over-design eliminated
- SURVIOT Monitoring Ltd. – let the structures speak
- syniotec GmbH – Empowering construction with digital innovation
- Twin4Green Ltd – Plug and play digital twins infrastructure from hardware to AI helping businesses reach their Net Zero commitments faster
- VePa Vertical Parking – We build a space-efficient and sustainable charging infrastructure in a VePa Parking Tower
- Visilean Ltd – a BIM powered production management solution
- vyzn AG – The holistic building optimization platform
- Zenesis GmbH – Zenesis is the new way of MEP planning: AI-based, efficient and sustainable
The winners of the 6th Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will now be part of the Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame. Great benefits would be gained from the world’s leading AEC tech ecosystem at BIM World MUNICH and Innovation World Cup® Series, including 1-1 introductions with investors & corporate partners, free marketing packages and tech advisory, extensive media coverage & further speaking slots at international prominent tech events.
The 7th edition of the SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP® is already accepting submissions. Participation comes at no cost and offers exciting opportunities to secure valuable prizes, such as a speaking slot at BIM World MUNICH 2024, one-on-one connections with potential investors and business partners, a free marketing package with media exposure, a place on the Innovation World Cup Hall of Fame, and more.
More information and free submission: www.innovationworldcup.com
Behind the scenes
The Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2018 and co-organized with BIM World MUNICH. A panel of industry experts selects the most promising solutions based on criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, usability and sustainability. Participation is free of charge.
Mirna Curcic | Project and Event Manager
Innovation World Cup® Series – Navispace GmbH