DB mindbox is looking for ConTech Startups to boost large construction projects!
How can open innovation disrupt a corporate giant like Deutsche Bahn? Europe’s biggest railway infrastructure and mobility provider gives a shoutout to all Startups and SMEs that are eager to fast-forward construction projects and to drive digitization beyond what is already known. Please help us to reach interested startups by sharing the call!
The next program ConTech: The Next Generation will start in October. Application deadline is the 9th of August. This time DB Netz, DB Engineering & Consulting and DB mindbox are looking for startup solutions to fast-forward the planning and management phases of challenging construction projects.
The ConTech: The Next Generation program focuses on solutions for the planning and management phases of projects in the following areas:
1.Advanced solutions for anti-noise & anti-vibration
- Noise protection along tracks and construction sites
- Appealing designs for noise protection solutions
- Vibrational barriers alongside tracks and construction sites
- Noise and vibration: combined solutions
2. Advanced sensors for Construction Tech
- Tools, wearables and devices for work and construction safety
- Geodesy: detection and evaluation of ground conditions and stability
- Technology assisted final inspection of track infrastructure
3. Smart simulation & visualization of traffic flows and infrastructure
- Simulation of traffic flows and infrastructure
- BIM-based visualization „to-go“ (with AR)
- VR-twin for construction sites
4. Civic Engagement in Construction Planning
- Intelligent document map and paperless construction management
- Crowd participation and management as part of an e-democracy
- Intelligent support for legal compliance
Eager to apply?
You just have to upload a pitchdeck and enter information about your team and business by following this link.
Within the 100 days program at DB mindbox, startups will get the opportunity to develop a proof of concept and to test their solution live in the existing systems. This means, the partnering companies will open their infrastructure, assets, and data, so that there is everything necessary available for a successful testing. This is a great chance to lay the foundation for joint projects and successful collaboration. Alumni of DB mindbox include Konux, Nplan and Datumate.
Selected startups will get 25.000€, no equity taken, coworking space next to the Spree in Berlin, and valuable coaching and mentoring with well-known industry experts.
Curious to learn more about the program?
Check out our latest BIM Studio Lunch Talk with Program Manager Dr. Corinna Sinzig or feel free to contact DB mindbox directly: [email protected]